Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blog New World



Hello and welcome to the new blog. This here blog is going to be a collaborative process that will involve both me and my friend Josh. We are going to talk about the political process. Josh is a current teacher and I am a former teacher. We are both rather interested in how things work. And we are both liberals, I think. Call me "Left" and call Josh "Lefter."

At my other blog "American Sweatpants," I had the tendency to talk at great length about how I couldn't stand members of the Republican party. Limbaugh, DeLay, Rove. Quite a list of great Americans there. How do I know this? Why they remind us everyday, silly. My other blog was a kinder and gentler place. All the talk of cutthroat Republicans scared my readers there. Hence this new blog.

Let us talk about my homey Mitt Romney. He was out among the African Americans yesterday as you can see from the above video. I guess he lost his dog because he started asking people, "Who let the dogs out?" Hopefully Mr. Romney will find his missing canine. Another thing I liked about this video is Mr. Romney seems to think that African Americans can only talk about one thing - the weather.

I can say one thing nice about homey Romney. He is nice to babies. I liked how he went up to an African American baby and called him "Michael Jordan" as he was admiring the baby's bling bling.

No comments: