Friday, March 21, 2008

Dumb and Dumber



I came across this video on YouTube not five minutes ago. Rep. Jack Kingston (R-Ga.) seems to have made it his mission in life to criticize Senator Barack Obama for not wearing an American flag pin on his lapel. Mr. Kingston made this profound argument while not wearing an American flag pin on his lapel. How stupid can one person be?

But wait. There is more. After I watched this video, I realized I had heard the name "Jack Kingston" before. In fact, I had blogged about him over at "American Sweatpants." In a post dated December 6, 2006, I wrote about how some Republicans were angry that the new Democratic leadership wanted to impose a, heaven forbid, 5-day work week. Rep. Kingston said at the time, "Keeping us up here eats away at families. Marriages suffer. The Democrats could care less about families -- that's what this says."

Uh, okay, Rep. Kingston. Try not to think too much because you might hurt yourself. Why don't you go take a nap or something?

No comments: